Instructions for use 10 Free Nail Polish
1. Thoroughly clean and grease the nails with the acetone-free nail polish remover from PJR Care
2. Apply the PJR Care Base Coat or PJR Care Rich filler with 1 thin layer
3. Before opening the nail polish bottle, roll the bottle upside down a few times between the palms of your hands. This ensures that all oils are mixed well with the colour again. And that the colour is air free.
4. Apply 1 coat of PJR Care nail polish and let it dry for at least 2 minutes. For extra coverage, we now recommend applying a second coat of PJR Care nail polish over the first coat. Let this layer dry again for 2 minutes.
5. When the nail polish is completely dry, apply one thicker layer of PJR Care Mirror top coat. Allow the PJR Care Mirror top coat to cure properly.
The paint dries quickly. It is important to apply the layers with a full drop on the brush.
Use a new drop of nail polish on the brush for each nail!
If after a few days there are scratches on the paint, but no real damage is visible, one more layer of Mirror top coat can be applied to restore the shine.
Sealing the top edge of the nail is essential for a longer wear time of the nail polish. This means that the top edge of the nail must also be taken into account when painting the nail. It is the finishing layer of the nails.
For better and longer quality of the nail polish, we recommend to keep the nail polish as cool as possible in a dark environment (6-18 degrees).
Look for the colour names or type of product on the label on the bottom of the bottle.